Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"They are the literary equivalent of sequins on an evening dress." ~ Stefan Kanfer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YDELUYT Sunnies - Gary Pepper Vintage Sequin Dress - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

A long overdue outfit for you beautiful people :) Breathe out.

Who remembers my beloved gold YDELUYT sunnies from this post? Well, here they are again in black! I'm so in love with this shape - I can't think why I ever doubted them! They're actually a lot more versatile than you'd think, and they've suited every face shape I've thrown them on (it's the angles - angles in everything fixes everything else). And silver-dipped tips? Who can resist. Get them HERE.

This insane sequined dress is probably the most ridiculous piece of vintage I've ever owned. And I love it. I just need to decide on how I'm going to alter it - as you can see, I'm awkwardly hitching it up and tugging it all over the place to make it look less like a sack on me. When I bought it from the lovely Nicole, I had my mind set turning it into a slouchy cropped sequin tee, but now I'm not so sure! Any suggestions? In any case, the top half is not going anywhere. I love how it walks the line between freak old lady and tween wild child.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The more I look at it, the more I love the sequined leaves.

The surprise I've been speaking of will be unveiled tomorrow! Get excited :)

Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend!

*love*

xx

"They are the literary equivalent of sequins on an evening dress." ~ Stefan Kanfer. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online