Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

We all fall down.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My photographic adventures ended up in my dish of rings with a backlight and a shot #1 that reminds me of the Jersey Boys posters I've been seeing around Sydney for however many months (I never did get to the actual show). As much as I want to continue my evident chunky-ring-story, I'm thinking I need some simpler things that are a little more versatile and solid (vintage rings do tend to fall apart) and while I know I can't pull of expensive jewellery, some of the simpler ones of these sterling silver rings, that Pammy showed me earlier this week, are definitely something to admire.

Nonetheless, my favourites will still be in my back pocket:
  1. Markets, DIVA, Vintage, ShopRuche, YDELTUYT
  2. Does Not Equal
  3. C&A
  4. Markets
What do we all think? Ring suggestions?

Happy weekend, lovers!

*love*

xx

We all fall down. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online