Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Eye-pop.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fashops.com Sheer Playsuit - EVIL TWIN Ulterior Motives Mesh Maxi from Market HQ - Lorna Jane LJ Black Collection Bikini Top - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots

These were taken on Tuesday at a gorgeous warehouse in Chippendale. So in love. How amazing would it be to sit there for a day and watch all the different lighting that happens in the 500 million rooms.

I've been toying with black sheers for a while and thought it would be fun to take the double plunge. The incredibly soft Evil Twin maxi is probably the most beautiful piece of black I've ever owned. I think it's all the sneaky pleating that does it. I've worn it out so much in this awful in-between Sydney weather and people always do double takes. I've figured out some fun ways of tucking it for a million-skirts-in-one function too. Amazing.

Much like the incredible. Neon. Bikini top. I never thought I'd be saying this about neons. But I am. I need to find more black peek-a-boo outerwear for such cyans and pinks :)

My reasoning is that the conservativeness of the long skirt balances the open neon kapow :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don't forget to enter the amazing Chip Chop J'ADORE giveaway! You have ONE DAY! :D

*love*

xx

Eye-pop. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online