Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Tutorial: Create Natural, Defined Brows with a Creme Product! (I'm using MUFE Brow Corrector)

Hey Everyone!
It's been a couple of days since my last post.. I haven't been able to get on the computer much.. so forgive me for not getting back to formspring questions and e-mails. I'll be getting to them after I finish posting.

I wanted to do a post on how I use the Make Up Forever Brow Corrector, as I know many people are interested in trying the product but don't know how to use it. You can obviously improvise if you don't have the MUFE Brow Corrector and use any brow pencil or creme liner. I have read that some people use MAC Dipdown Fluidline or MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot as a brow filler. It may seem odd to you that creme liners can be used for your brows, but applied sparingly with a light hand you can end up with beautiful brows that are natural looking and won't budge all day. Pencils that work well are ones that you can sharpen to a good point that aren't too soft or retractable "crayon" liners such as MAC Brows or Maybelline's Define-a-Brow. "Crayon" consistency brow pencils work very well because they don't smudge as easily as pencils, the formula is pigmented (but not overpowering) and the consistency is dryer than regular eye pencils, which is essential for creating natural brows.

Tools I'll be using in this tutorial
1) Coastal Scents Precision Angled Liner Brush
2) E.L.F Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame
3) MAKE UP FOREVER Brow Corrector #3

A closer look at the brush I'm using. It's a good brush and it's only a little over $2. You can view the product info here. (I have no affiliation to Coastal Scents)
I am using a small eyeliner brush that is bent so you it's easier to apply liner and make precise lines. (For those of you who have never seen this type of brush, I purchased it this way.. I did not bend it myself) I prefer this particular brush for the brows because the tip is short, dense and comes to a point. I can make very precise lines with it. If you don't have a specific liner brush, an angled brow brush can work too.. the thinner the tip is, the better. I am using the ELF Treat & Tame to "set" my brows. It is a brown colored (sheer) mascara for your brows. It adds a tiny bit of color to your brows so your natural brows will blend in with the parts you filled in. It also will keep your brows in place so they are all going in the same direction. MAC has a similar product called "Brow Set" which is a product I love as well!

  • If necessary, tweeze & trim your brows and/or stray hairs as you normally would. 
  • It's your preference if you like to apply foundation before or after your brows, but I usually do my brows last. It's much easier in my opinion. If you have oily skin or tend to get an oily t-zone. Set the area with powder so your brows won't get shiny or smear throughout the day. 
Step 1: (If you are using MUFE Brow Corrector) Dab a tiny bit of product onto a clean surface. If you are using a potted creme liner, you can dip your brush directly into the product. Make sure to dab it off on a clean surface or the inside of the lid so you don't apply too much product in an area at once.

Step 2: Line the underside of your brow. Follow the shape of your brow. This area should be the most precise as it is where your brows would normally be waxed, tweezed or threaded. The top of your brow is where it's supposed to look the most natural.

Step 3: Dip your brush in the product again. Wipe off any excess. You don't want your brush to be very coated in product. Look at your brows in the mirror and decide where you would like to begin. I typically fill my brows in starting at the beginning. With the tip of the brush, you want to create small, thin lines to give the illusion of brow hair. Whatever spots you wish you had more hair in, draw small lines in the same direction as your hair. Don't use very much pressure - you want the tip just touching/grazing your skin. You want thin lines that aren't too dark. You want it to blend in well with your actual brow hairs. You can practice on your hand first.
Step 4: After you've followed the top line of your natural brow, you want to accentuate your arch. Draw a small line above your natural arch in the direction of your hair growth, and connect your brows (still using the same technique) from where you left off in Step 3 to the highest point of your arch. It should look very natural.

Step 5: With any excess brown pigment from the product left over on your brush, go over your brows to darken any areas that need it. The end of your brow should be the lightest as you have the least hairs there. If it needs to be extended, do this with the residue on your brush.

Step 6: Comb your brows in place with a spoolie, clear mascara or tinted brow mascara to set your brows.
My brow looks very arched in this photo because of the angle I took the picture. Don't worry they aren't that triangular.. LOL

  • If necessary, take a small concealer brush with your favorite concealer and outline your brow and then blend it into your skin to cover up any mistakes, or if you made your brows too thick.
  • Add a shimmery highlight under your arch to make your brows look even more polished!
I hope your found this post helpful, and if you have any questions.. make sure to post them below!

Tutorial: Create Natural, Defined Brows with a Creme Product! (I'm using MUFE Brow Corrector) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online