Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

FOTD: Natty MINUS the fake tan + Wearing my Foxy Locks Extensions!

Hey Guys!
I'm on the way out the door - but, I just wanted to do post my FOTD today. It was real simple, nothing special but I decided to go without any fake tan to see how I like being "au natural". I picked up the lightest shade of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation (which happens to be classic ivory - a good match) and I'm really loving the foundation. I'm also wearing my Foxy Locks Extensions - which I'll have a full review of them as well as additional photos later this week.

The photos aren't that great quality.. I always have so much trouble getting decent photos unless I take the photos outside, and it's still too cold for that!

Talk to you all soon!


Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation #Classic Ivory (Equivalent to MAC NC10-NC15)
Lancome Effacernes Concealer #Light Bisque (Applied under eyes and to blemishes)
ELF Complexion Perfection (Used only the yellow and green side to set my foundation/tone down any redness)
MAC Sculpting Powder #Sculpt (Lightly in the hollows of my cheeks)
Chanel Bronze Universel (Applied all over my face for some color and applied down my neck)
Illamasqua Lover Blush (On the apples of my cheeks)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish #Natural Medium & Shimmer (Used the shimmer side all over my cheek bones)

Eyes: 
Wet n Wild Creme Liner (Lined my top lash line and smudged it with an ELF Studio Angled Contour Brush - With whatever was left on the smudge brush, I applied it on my lower lash line)
Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara (applied 2 heavy coats to top and bottom lashes)

Brows:
Make Up Forever Eyebrow Corrector #3
ELF Brow Kit #Medium (Used the powder side only to go over my brows)
ELF Brow Treat & Tame #Dark (Used the Tame side to set my brows)

Lips:
Sephora Nano Lip Liner #2
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar #Hush
MAC Myth Lipstick

FOTD: Natty MINUS the fake tan + Wearing my Foxy Locks Extensions! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online