Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Kroam with me.

Kroam_winter_campaign


This time last year, I declared to you all that I had well and truly given up on jeans - finding the perfect fit/colour/texture was far too time consuming... and jeans are the sort of thing I'm not game enough to buy online :) But of course, as soon as I said that, incredible denim started popping up left, right and centre, and now that my little collection denim shorts has expanded significantly to accommodate Summer 10/11, I'm thinking it's time to get into some longer denim (I now have some sitting in my room ready to bust out as soon as it starts getting uncomfortably cold).

Just in time: Kroam is a new and amazing denim label on the block, and with their Winter collection, Northern Exposure, they already have me lusting after their key pieces. Namely those incredible pattern-pocketed shorts. And I have finally fallen completely in love with the idea of a denim shirt - I had been resisting up till now! What I love in this collection is the slightly roughed up, but reasonably classic take on shapes and shades that are so easily incorporated into a wardrobe.

kroam-media-kit_2
Kroam_winter_campaign_6
Kroam_winter_campaign_5

Yum.

Check out more of Kroam right HERE!

*love*

xx

Kroam with me. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online