Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

FOTD: Wearing MAC Morange Lipstick

My hair was originally up in a bun, but I decided to take it down afterward.
 I only took a few photos.. I was in a bit of a rush.. :)

Face: 
Estee Lauder TimeZone (moisturized my face with this prior to application of foundation)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation #Tawny (applied with Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top brush)
Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #20 (applied under my eyes)
(no setting powder)
NYX Sand Powder Blush (used as a bronzer on my cheeks, around hairline and forehead)
NYX Desert Rose Powder Blush (used on the apples of my cheeks)

Brows:
ELF Studio Brow Kit #Medium
ELF Studio Brow Treat & Tame #Dark

Eyes:
NARS Bali Eyeshadow (lightly applied all over the lid - stopping below the crease, blended with a brush; free of any eyeshadow)
NARS Coconut Groove Eyeshadow (applied to my top and bottom lash line with a smudge brush)
ELF Natural Lash Kit (applied with DUO dark tone adhesive)
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (one coat to top and bottom lashes)

Lips:
MAC Chicory Lip Pencil
MAC Morange Lipstick (blotted)
Clear lipgloss (generic)

FOTD: Wearing MAC Morange Lipstick Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online