Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Undercover.

IMG_7918

VeeChay Felt Hat - LimeCrime Retrofuturist Lipstick - Shilla Polkadot Dress

Just a heads up and in-advance apology for some potentially sporadic and/or mildly absent blogging this week! Trying to get my head around uni is fairly exhausting and I haven't had a chance to sit down and properly think things through before posting them, let alone pull out the tripod :) But, yes, in answer to your questions, I shall definitely share what I wear to lectures! Like a nerd! I've had my fair share of odd sideways glances, but the girl in front of me in line to buy a caramel chai latte (yumm) was wearing the same amazing Evil Twin skirt as me!

That was the highlight of my day.

Apart from spending the evening at the beautiful Mrs Press store in Paddington. But more on that later (i.e. once I find my camera cord)

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago - the VeeChay hat is probably the prettiest piece of something-to-put-on-my-head I own. The ribbon is teal and the flower is bright pink which I love. I'll have to wear it more often in a happy 1930s way once the cooler weather rolls in and head heat is a bit more precious. Speaking of which, Happy First Day of Autumn, Southern Hemispherers! So excited to bust out the knits and capes :)

P.S. shoutout to the lovely miss who came and said hi at uni today! Sorry I didn't get your name :) but see you round!

*love*

xx

Undercover. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online