Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in the shade Pink Sugar + Photos & Swatches!

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in the shade Pink Sugar is a sheer, light pink with silver/golden flecks of glitter. The lipstick has a yellow undertone, which is what drew me to purchase it. In the tube, it reminds me a bit of MAC Hue - but a little bit lighter. Swatched next to each other, they are quite different. While Hue is a true "bubble gum" pink, Pink Sugar is more of a "cotton candy" pink - like Nars Turkish Delight.

The biggest disappointment with this lipstick is the pigmentation. It is incredibly sheer, and no matter how many times you swipe it across your lips, it will never look like the color you see when you look at the tube. Also, this lipstick has a lot of glitter, so it feels a little gritty on your lips - which is not something I'm very crazy about. When it's on my lips, I don't find the glitter to be very noticeable. You definitely have to moisturize your lips prior to application because the very light pigment can settle into dry cracks and accentuate your dryness. It has a "glaze" finish, which I really like.

I think this lipstick is best suited for lighter skin tones. It would be a great sheer, nude for those with little pigment in their lips. This may not be the best lipstick for very pigmented lips, as it may wash you out & make your lips appear slightly gray or purple. If you like MAC Underage lipglass, you may like this. I find them to be similar in depth. Underage is a color that really didn't suit my NC40 skin tone, as it made my lips appear gray in color. So after testing it once, I gave it away. This lipstick looks the best on me when I have little to no self tanner on.


Here it is applied heavily to my lips.
I purchased this lipstick from CVS for $6.49, and received $4 in extrabucks. So, it was basically like I paid $2.49.

Have you tried this shade? What did you think of it?

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in the shade Pink Sugar + Photos & Swatches! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online