Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Scribble Scrap One.

IMG_9137

LimeCrime Eyelid Primer - LimeCrime Magic Dust in MEDUSA - LimeCrime Magic Dust in TWILIGHT from Makeupnet

Because I've had a lot of email and comment questions about my I snapped a little series of make up photos over the weekend and I thought it would be fun to post them one at a time over the space of a couple of weeks. I got a bit scribble happy to cheesily match my Limecrime appreciation (yum yum yum - particularly my first ever use of primer... I'm telling you now it really does make a difference and I will probably never go back). I had a bit of fun mixing this lilac and almost-black blue - I'd never really thought about pops of eye makeup colour as being subtle.

But there you go.

What do you guys think of eye makeup? Commandments? Handy tips?

Tweet me!

*love*

xx

Scribble Scrap One. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online