Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

She found love in a mailbox on the corner.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


My latest favourites in model street style :)

I know I've been lacking in outfit posts: I'm currently making the most beautiful pair of shorts out of a pair of tailored trousers that no longer suit being trousers... so I thought I'd wait till the sewing is done on that :)

Anticipate, friends - anticipate.

*love*

xx

She found love in a mailbox on the corner. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online