Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." ~ Albert Einstein

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


This is just me experimenting with the focus of the Canon 7D, with different materials - the latter three are some vintage finds from about 2 weeks ago, which (evidently) I am yet to alter/tailor to suit me:
  • a pair of micro-acid-wash jeans that are a shocking cut, but I'm going to fix them into high-waisted unfinished shorts
  • the grey checked, high-waisted, tapered pants (wow: adjectives) - I want to make the tapering more obvious and the waist tighter (I'm holding the band behind my back here :D)
Thought I'd share these on account of my lack of outfit posts as of late! :D And a little Einstein for you :)

Thoughts?

*love*

xx

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." ~ Albert Einstein Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online