Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

You'll be smiling, eyes beguiling.




BONDS Singlet Top - Night Market Rings and Bracelets - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Leather Envelope Clutch - Vintage High-waisted tapered pants - Zoe Wittner Gradient Platform Wedges

It must be the week for milestones because this is my Happy 1000th post! Which is pretty exciting because it comes in line with (almost) 350 followers and over 23000 hits. You know I love you all.

SO I did some shots for you all to celebrate. No lens obscuring today, but the sun was out and somehow, the sun flares look like there's mist everywhere - Aussie sun is talented like that. There's one shot (that I won't be posting because I look absolutely terrible) where it actually looks like I'm standing behind a giant wall of horror-movie-like mist. It weirded me out.

I decided I hadn't worn these vintage trousers, that I altered a while ago, enough, so out they came for a trip to Officeworks to photocopy music. Also wearing my new wedges that I wrote about a few posts back, and this gorgeous vintage magazine clutch, courtesy of the lovely Ellin over at Covet Vintage Co. - you all know of my freak hunt for a magazine clutch.

And, if you haven't noticed:
  1. I've done a tiny bit of tweaking so images are slightly bigger and everything is slightly spacier - let me know if anything weird is going on!
  2. My hair is shorter :( I was so upset at the time because le hairdresser cut it a fair bit shorter than the trim I wanted... but hey. Hair grows.
Halfway through the week people!

*love*

xx

You'll be smiling, eyes beguiling. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online