Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

ACUTE CASE: Elisa.

Acutecase_3163 50%


I'll never get sick of interviewing designers :) - they always have different insights for the industry, backgrounds, stories and philosophies... and somehow they all work. It's a bit amazing. So on that happy note, I present to you the lovely Elisa of ACUTE CASE, whose work I have positively fallen in love with, and need all these pieces in my life for winter. Need being the operative word.

1. Hey there, how’s it going?
It´s coming to Asia


2. How did ACUTE CASE start?
I was to become a hormone researcher when at some point I noticed spending too much time thinking how to make nice presentations standing next to projector with good impact outfits. I changed my carrier from hormones to fashion but actually I find myself still working on physiology related matters, in a way fashion is a lot about hormones, evolution biology, human body and measurements; a lot more practicalities and a bit less theoretical.

3. What is your design philosophy?
Instinctive, primitive and analytic. Effortless and purist combined with little bit of pushed boundaries.

4. What is ACUTE CASE working on at the moment?
I like the word moment. That is what we work and design for and about; moments of life. Right now our work contains multitasking with production, exploring interesting textiles and analysing life.

Acutecase_3097 50%

5. I love the sharp cuts in your pieces! Where do you find your inspiration?
I love analysing serious matters in a humoristic way. Case 2 is a falling collection with 6 degrees angled cuts and night time; a paradoxical mixture of physics, Pisa tower, mysticism, dreaming and sleepwalking. The idea was to make the entire collection to tilt and fall but I failed in the initial plan. By the end of the process late night hours caused some overly straight lines in a form of a constructor man.

6. What kind of girl wears ACUTE CASE?
Warm hearted

7. What do you think of the new wave of bloggers coming through?
Billions of images bombarding through computer screens, lot of opportunities and too little lasting memories.

Acutecase_3300 50%

8. Here’s a random question: How many pairs of tights do you own?
Tights and leggings are capable the worst and best in fashion wise, all depends on execution. I own few pairs of dopamine leggings with aluminium blinders and jean print from our Case 1 collection.

9. And last of all, what’s a random question you would like to ask the next interviewee?
What colour is a pull off to you and why?

Acutecase_3216 50%

Thanks Elisa!

I don't think I need to stress the genius sharp curve-cuts she uses in basics. This concept has exploded my head. That is all I have to say :)

Check out more of ACUTE CASE HERE.

*love*

xx

ACUTE CASE: Elisa. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online