Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

City Black.

IMG_2247

Susu City Black Bag - H&M Floral Fringe Scarf - Sweet Acacia Slip Dress - Wanted Shoes Co. Patent Platform Heels

So I guess I should start by apologising for the ridiculous motion-blurring. In the little time I had, I decided to play around with shutter speed, forgetting about the wind (seriously icky weather) and my inability to keep still (so much so that my leg disappears from time to time). At least the fore-back focus turned out ok... ish?

More to the point, this incredible bag (courtesy of the wonderful girls of Susu) arrived earlier this week, and I was instantly in love with the crazy soft leather and conveniently large cut and size... and instantly jealous of Susu's long legs and awesome shoes that are stitched on in cushioned black patent leather. I'm kicking myself that I don't, in fact, own YSL tribute pumps (nor will I ever) to wear out with this gorgeously quirky piece of art - 500 bonus points for the fun design that makes me feel oh-so-Parisian-chic (thus the backward scarf and dropwaist slip).

IMG_2248IMG_2228

I'll definitely be toting this little miss around all Winter. And the Summer after that, for that matter. Even though it's such an individual design, the classic leather and cut jigsaws so easily with everything I wear - another 500 bonus points.
IMG_2209IMG_2211

The bag is also comes with red and leopard print shoesies, so check out more of Susu HERE.

And a side note: their lookbooks have the most incredibly cute illustrations!! Take a look!

*love*

xx

City Black. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online