Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Debacle |diˈbakəl; -ˈbäkəl| n. a sudden and ignominious failure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sweet Acacia Batwing top - myPetsQuare Elastic skirt - Tony Bianco Dodge Suede ankle boots

More love for the batwing-bodycon combination, and even more for black and white. And, I suppose, even more again for the Bianco boots that have not left my feet since I got them a few weeks ago (as evident, I'm sure). This elastic skirt, courtesy of the lovely Vicki over at myPetsQuare, is such a perfect fit and has renewed my guilty love of stripes that I never really got around to fulfilling. But now I have :D and I want more.

I've also noticed that I have (involuntary) neglected wearing a stack of rings and bracelets every time I leave the house, simply because (more often than not) I'm in a ridiculous rush. I need to get on top of that. Any ideas for places to get crazy rings and bracelets that won't make my wrists look ridiculously thin?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Whoops. Falling over :) and a credit to my dear Katie for snapping these for me at the same time as being concerned for my well-being when I decided to climb up on a pile of bricks.

I wanted to thank you all so much for the gorgeous comments and emails about my first blog birthday! I'm definitely taking all your feedback on board (more outfit posts seems to be one of them, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well :D)

Speaking of which, don't forget to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY and follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

*love*

xx

Debacle |diˈbakəl; -ˈbäkəl| n. a sudden and ignominious failure. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online