Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

I`m in the navy now

IMG_5618IMG_5622 
Hey! I can`t believe it`s Friday again!! What a nice week this has been! I`m working late today but are going to spend the weekend in Oslo with my B-friend! I hope we`ll have alot of fun, and hope to see some of my friends there if they aren`t to busy with life!

 This is my new jacket from Zara! I totally fell for it in the store, and just bought it right away. I know myself, and if I had waited and It had been sold out, I would probably have died a little. So now I`m just happyhappy I got it! What do you think of it??

I`m in the navy now Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online