Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Review: NARS Duo Concealer (Custard/Ginger)







I got this goody in a swap a couple of months ago. I took these pictures within the first week of receiving the product and I never got around to doing a post on it. It is the NARS Duo Concealer in the shade Custard/Ginger.

The lighter shade (left) is Custard and the darker shade is Ginger (right). It is the perfect duo for my MAC NC40 skin tone. I do believe it would work well for NC37 and possibly NC35. Custard would definately work well for NC35, but Ginger may be a little dark. Ginger would probably work well on NC42 as well.

The texture is very strange to me for a concealer. It has the finishing consistency of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer/Monistat Chafing Gel/Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfecter. It's a little dry and has a satiny/velvety.. almost powdery feel? By looking at it, it looks like any normal cream/cake concealer.. but it's not at all. I prefer applying this concealer in particular with my finger. It blends beautifully.. it almost dissolves in my skin. It doesn't give the obvious look of a heavy concealer. It's extremely light weight and provides a beautiful medium+ coverage. It covered 100% of my dark circles. My under-eye circles have a purple tint, and these concealers both have a yellow tone to them. The yellow cancels out the purple very well. I would first moisturize under my eyes (which is very necessary because of the dry texture. It may dry out your under eyes if you don't moisturize) and apply the lighter shade and once I applied my foundation, I would go back and apply the darker shade and it would blend in perfectly with my foundation color. What I found is, you really don't need to use much to cover well. I was using way too much for the first few weeks of using this. Its very easy to use a lot because it's so incredibly light and because of the way it disappears into the skin.. it doesn't look like much is applied. Well anyway, within a month of use.. I hit the pan. And now I stopped using it every day and I've only been using it sparingly. Other than it running out so easily, I don't have any other complaints. I do set this with a powder and I didn't notice any creasing. I noticed when my makeup would start to shine I would get slight creasing.. but no biggie. A quick swipe of a powder puff would get rid of it. $30 is quite a bit to shovel out for a concealer, but I would repurchase this at some point.

Has anyone tried this concealer? What are your thoughts?

Review: NARS Duo Concealer (Custard/Ginger) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online