Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Seagulls and cookiedough

  tn3  

tn

IMG_5632

Here`s a taste of what my yesterday was like! I worked late and descided to skip the workout I had planned..Instead I ran off to the store and bought ingredients to bake these princess-cupcakes! They are the best tasting cupcakes I`ve ever made, with taste of raspberry and cream. Mmmm. Today is a official christian holiday in Norway.. So all have a day off! I`ve only managed to wake up and have just had my first coffee. mmm..Now I will make a omelette for me and my B-friend. Hope you guys have a great day.

 

Love // T

Seagulls and cookiedough Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online