Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Superdry

 IMG_6358 IMG_6362

IMG_6354

So, here`s the showoff of my new watch! do you like it?? I got it at ASOS, ofcourse..And paid about 400 NOK for it! I am really pleased with it.  Was kinda worried it would be tooo big, because it`s a unisex model, but don`t think it is afterall! yeey! Also I it can stay SUPERDRY on my arm while I have a swim this summer. (or at least until 30 meters)

Later aligator// T

Superdry Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online