Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Her hair flows like water..

image

Hi! I just wanted to pop by and wish you all a great Friday! Almost weekend now, people! Hang in there!! Do you have special plans for it?? I`m getting my B-friend back home today, after his work- related trip to China. And  we`re going out with some friends on Saturday! I hope (and jus know) it`ll be great fun!

This photo is going to be mine inspiration of the day, I hope it`ll work for you guys too! I`m amazed by her hair, and my good I wish I did look just as good  in shorts like that! :)

 

This is a photo I did when I visited Barcelona in january.. I just thought I captured the feeling in the moment. Don`t you agree? I can litterally feel the butterflies myself…

IMG_5144

 

Later, people!

L♥ve // T

Her hair flows like water.. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online