Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Make your monday a sweet ride

animasjon

Hi! Just wanted to start off the new week with a simple animation I made from some shots I took yesterday at a local tivoli! It`s a ride for the kids! I just thought it was funny! What makes your life a sweet ride? My life gets sweeter with friends & family, fashion (an instant crush on items in store), my boyfriend, icecream & chocolate, sunny days and a welcome smile from a completely stranger. Happy monday you guys, and I see you later!

xx T

Make your monday a sweet ride Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online