Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

My sunday is like no one elses!

6juniIMG_7017 IMG_6995IMG_7018IMG_7001IMG_6997IMG_7002 IMG_7003 IMG_7004 IMG_7007 IMG_7009 IMG_7010 IMG_7011Hi! Just some random photos from what my day have been like. I have just enjoyed the supernice weather and afterwards I`ve been out running in the woods. litterally. But it was great. Such a great time for recreation. Here`s a taste of what my view is like when I`m out there:Bilde4103

Also here`s me in my new leather jacket. Photo taken last weekend.

Bilde4072  Bilde4074

Well not the best quality, but you get the point.

Have a nice Sunday, people! I`m going to make myself some dinner now, and relax for the rest of the evening. It will be good.

xx T

My sunday is like no one elses! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online