Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

My days at La Dama


Just wanted to show you guys some things that have been wandering on my mind the last couple of days.. Ever since I first took a stroll on  La Dama`s webshop my mind has constantly returned to this necklace! I just think it`s the most pretty necklace!! It`s by Gather, and I know I really am craving for it. But also this pleasent surprise from LonelyHearts captured my attention! That cutout  body is just perfection! I also like the set in black! What do you guys think??

xx T

My days at La Dama Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online