Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Phoenix Keating.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Phoenix Keating is as an incredible a person as he is a designer, an artist, and most importantly, a personality.

I know him as having such an real passion for style and innovation, and his debut collection speaks for years into a future on the cutting edge. I talk so often about fresh talent, and to me, Phoenix has combined that, foresight and an honed eye to communicate the concepts that explode as an art form. And really - with a name like Phoenix Keating, this boy's going far. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey hey, how's it going?
I'm great lovely!

How did you start out with design?
I've wanted to be a designer since I was about 14, I have always had a passion for fashion design and art within clothing, so I thought "Why not become a designer".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm obsessed with the vibe of your debut collection - what was your biggest inspiration?
Well, my biggest inspiration was the power of disability, which really came to me when I met a blind cat, who, despite being completely blind, managed to make its way around the entire house and garden. I transformed the cat into a woman, and gave her a very hearty curiosity in clothes.

Who's your style icon of the moment?
Hmmm… that would have to be Marlene Dietrich

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Can you tell us a bit about what you're working on now?
Hehe, nope. All I can say is that I have designed next season's collection and it's going in a good direction.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully I would love to be known as a designer/stylist…

What do you think of bloggers?
Bloggers make the world go round! Haha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of our previous interviewees, designer Jacinta Wilson, would like to know: What would be your most surreal moment you have experienced to date?
To date? The first time I meditated. Fucking unreal.

And last of all: what's a random question you'd like to ask our next interviewee?
Who is your favourite screen goddess?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks, lovely!

You see!? You. See!? Talent in a bottle. It still beats me as to how this can possibly be his first ever collection, and as I said, the vibe of pretty-angry-sharp is obsession-worthy. Three cheers and high fives all round :)

Check out more of Phoenix's work HERE.

*love*

xx

Phoenix Keating. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online