Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Transparent

IMG_7336IMG_7332 

This is my new blouse from Vila (300nok), and my new rings from fashionology. I am really pleased with them, and thanks to fashionology for the quick delivery!

I plan to tuck this blouse in my denimshorts and wear my new shiny wedges tonight at the summerparty. But, my mind has a tendency to change, so there`ll be a outfitpost for you guys later! Keep it cool!

xx T

Transparent Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online