Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

eat, sleep, dress up.

IMG_9059 bfriend3 bfriend bfriend2

 

Happy Sunday peeps! This is my delicious breakfast for today! I`m still trying to stay healthy, and I feel absolutly great doing it! I`m so surprised that there`s so many good, tasteful and really tempting, HEALTHY recipies out there. I`m on my way to the gym soon, and hope you guys are having a great sunday! This is a old outfitpost of me, when I`m trying the B-friend jeans style. Let me know what you think of it!!

Jeans// sale at H&M (100nok)

Belt/ H&M

Shirt// Gina Tricot

Necklace// H&M

 

xx T

eat, sleep, dress up. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online