Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

"I love kids. I was a kid myself, once." ~ Tom Cruise.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lucky13 Queen of Hearts Dress - Avocado Oversized Jersey Cardigan - Boutique Braided Belt - Generic Opaque Tights - Wanted Shoes Co. Patent Croc Platform Heels - DENTS Leather Gloves - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Leather Envelope Clutch

This dress is another of the pieces Lucky13 lent me, and it does a pretty good job at bringingback some 4-year-old memories of scribbling all over a giant sheet of paper in wax crayon, slopping dye all over it, and marveling that the crayon stayed the same colour. Those were the days. So, needless to say, this dress made me pretty happy with its bright scribble print.

And look! I'm being seasonally practical - getting some wear out of my leather gloves, and my favourite Covet Vintage Co. clutch (Covet is having a massive Winter clearance HERE by the way - so many awesome vintage pieces to be snapped up at great prices)

Sorry about my odd posture - I had netball and a girl ran into my back with her elbow by accident so it's a bit sore to stand up straight! These shots are also a bit overexposed - it was pretty hard to gauge when the sun was going to make up its mind, so in the end I just gave up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I have a bit more time, I'm going to stop taking photos in these boring alleyways without having to retreat back to my beloved brick walls. I should also find something new to do with my hair - any ideas?

And what did you all get up to this weekend?

*love*

xx

"I love kids. I was a kid myself, once." ~ Tom Cruise. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online