Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Evil Twin SS10.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With the combination of uptown street-roamer, downtown party party times, and the vintage hippie that takes over a bit of all of us when warmer weather rolls around, the essentially Aussie element of scuba ties Evil Twin's newest collection into something mercilessly reflective of their comfortingly familiar vibe. As badass as it is :)

I don't know what it is about this scuba mini-trend sprinting through, but I really like the instant versatility it brings to whatever piece it graces - particularly that first body con skirt above. The zipper does it for me.

I can never get quite enough of the boxy cropped tee either, and had been trying to decide whether I need some more to get me through record highs in the coming Summer. Again, converted by Evil Twin - my plan to live the Summer in dresses has failed without even starting. Instead, I'm wearing flatteringly-cut skirts, bowler hats, and rocking it all at the beach for no reason at all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more HERE (if I'd posted anymore, I would have needed to include the entire collection)

I should have a lot of photos to show you all soon! Got home an hour ago from a friend's wonderful 18th. Tis the season.

*love*

xx

Evil Twin SS10. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online