Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Floppy

Hi! I`m back from a fantastic day in Oslo! I got to do a little shopping, and has filled up with some chunky sweathers from weekday, a sheer mesh dress and some basics in just the right colours for autumn from H&M. Then we hooked up with some friends and enjoyed some fine tapas at delicatessen. Let there be no questions. This IS the best place for tapas in the entire OSLO. ( well, truth be told- it`s even better than the ones I`ve had in barcelona!) Not bad. We also had some wine, and it`s so much fun getting all “giggely” at four in the afternoon. haha. Good times.

I just wanted to show you guys my new floppy. As you probably know by now- I`m a hat person. I love how a hat can make a incredible statement. When worn in the right way of course. What do you think of it? I got it from H&M. Only 99 nok. Totally worth it.
Also- I recieved my brand new item from mytheresa.com today! You can probably guess what it is? I`m so excited to figure out how it fits! Until then!

Enjoy the rest of this wonderful Saturday!
Love
T

IMG_9150  IMG_9128

Floppy Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online