Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

This Spice ain`t all that Sporty.

IMG_9184IMG_9126

Hi! Time for a non-fashion related post! I have spent this sunday just relaxing and working out! It`s such a fine day and the temperature out there is just perfect.

I really enjoyed my stroll over to the gym.

I `m going to make some dinner now.

Homemade salmon-burger and bulgar-rice with peppers. Top it of with chilli kesam-cream.

YAMMI.

 

Here`s a question for you guys!

I`ve just been wondering if there`s something you miss on my blog? Is there something I should post more about? I think it`s time to have a little reality-check since it`s almost a year since I started this humble little blog.

Please, speak your minds.

I would love your opinion.

 

xx T

This Spice ain`t all that Sporty. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online