Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Waiting for the world to change.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lucky13 Cosmic Contrast Tank - Nightcap Clothing Backless Maxi - None the Richer Double Chain Headband - Cristiana Bracelets - Market Rings

Slightly more image-heavy than usual because of lack of outfit posts this week! I decided to go all out hippie today - with a twist. Always. This incredible tank is the third of the beautiful pieces that the Lucky13 girls lent me for your happiness. I've layered it over my all time favourite backless maxi dress that never ceases to amaze me with its versatility (though I'm a bit sad that the tiny pleats didn't come out in the photos). This time, I did some crazy weaving in and out with the grosgrain ties through the cutout back of the tank. For those of you who actually understood that sentence, have a gold star :)

The print on the silk panel of this tank ticks all the boxes for a quality cosmic print - I've never seen one with so many bright colours like this one before, and at the same time, it doesn't scream "I'm ripping off Christopher Kane and Josh Goot" like so many out there. The cutout back is really a plus for me too. I already mentioned it... but you really can't say cutout enough times when you're within a 5km radius of me! Click HERE to take a look at it in their online store.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Cristiana bracelets have not left my arm for the past day and a half. So much love.

I'm going to be wearing this headband all summer too. I swear I'd shown you guys before, but I was talking to a girl, (shoutout to Leanne!) who recognised me when I was buying chai tea (I still haven't gotten over how awesome that is - call me uncool/not-aloof... but how cool is that :D), about this headband I was wearing at the time, and she said she'd never seen it on the blog! So here it is :) proudly Australian designed too (HERE).

I can't believe it's Thursday already. And why is it August. Last time I woke up, it was New Year's Day. I swear.

P.S. sorry about the sleepy eyes and the uninteresting standing - post-exam face and unmastered maxi skills respectively.
P.P.S. Don't hate me for the image-intensive post! :)
P.P.P.S. tomorrow is the last day to use codeword SHINE for 15% off at Lulus.com!

*love*

xx

Waiting for the world to change. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online