Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Dear Jean.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To Hermès It May Concern:

Being caught up in my world of study and artful daydreaming, I have not been quite as frequent (at all) in reviewing the international runways as is usually the case. So, on the final day of Fashion Month (so to speak), I thought I would begin with my favourite.

So, I write to appreciate the pure Hermès-ness of Jean Paul's latest and last design efforts for Hermès SS10/11. Just as I loved the equestrian dressage corps marching around under chandeliers, the smooth transitions that followed, between different cuts, colours and textures, demanded attention to detail and so an overall sharply glamorous collection. While the show did echo elements of last season's Sherlock Holmes, the subtle layering and accessories (namely body harnesses) set it apart on a wonderfully transeasonal trajectory.

This may or may not have been helped by the fact that these shots are taken on film (and I happen to be on the hunt for a good old school film SLR). Regardless, you have fueled my penchant for blazers, bright red, skinny belts, high-waisted wide-leg trousers with tailor creases, sheer chiffon of the floaty variety, and leather.

I'm also starting to think that MOSCHINO could, perhaps, learn a thing or two about the use of runway hats from you. Just saying.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yours Sincerely,

Margaret Zhang.

P.S. If you have the urge, I really wouldn't mind owning that fire-engine red pantsuit and a hat.

P.P.S. I would greatly appreciate it if you would:
  • vote for Shine By Three for H&M (last day!) HERE
  • vote for my NastyGal.com look by commenting HERE
  • and enter the Cristiana GIVEAWAY to win a gorgeous Del Mar Bracelet HERE (last day)
Note: I do realise I sound like an idiot :)

How's that for a runway review with a difference :p

*love*

xx

Dear Jean. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online