Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

ManiQuin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's more than reasonable for me to declare my love for up-and-coming hit beachwear label (flying the Aussie flag!) ManiQuin - and not just because I'm looking forward to spending far too much time at the beach after exams. The label's impressive flare for puzzle-piecing prints and cuts, so that they compliment each other in the most adorable or sophisticated of ways, always makes for a beautiful collection that hails Aussie Summer as the best and only kind.

In this collection, I'm loving the free-floating, trapeze-type cuts - and how great are the fabrics! I'm ridiculously in love with that one-piece (last shot). I'm feeling a resurgence of one-pieces. And I like it. And I need the awesome cross-back magic of this ManiQuin one, methinks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of ManiQuin HERE. And maybe get some Summer shopping done HERE :D

P.S. I need this rabbit hat for next winter :)

*love*

xx

ManiQuin. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online