Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

“The single most powerful tool for winning a negotiation is the ability to get up and walk away from the table without a deal.” ~ Unknown.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bondi Markets Floppy Sun Hat - Junk Clothing Contrast Print Eyelet Top - Junk Clothing Lace-up Leggings - Orbit Shoes Ash Boots - Does Not Equal Divided Double Finger Asymmetric Ring

You know you've been blogging too much when portrait-oriented images freak you out with the amount of space they take up. So, I'll just compromise with more landscape shots - brilliant plan. It's times like these when I wish my blog layout was infinitely wide so I could do some pretend-panoramics, but for now, you can just pull weird faces at how different my favourite wall looks when I plant the tripod an extra fifteen metres away.

Today was a painfully overcast (and more than a little rainy) day in Sydney, but with the crazy temperatures yesterday, I refused to fall back on sheer tights (pun anyone?) and wore a sunhat instead. That's right, girl-with-blue-hair-at-the-bus-stop-who-judged-me: my hair is dry and yours isn't.

I will never stop wearing this fabulous print. I don't think I use 'fabulous' often. This top is fabulous.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got an email this morning from Tessa (helloooo!) who said she appreciated my un-blogger jumping-arounds and facial expressions more than the stock standard pidgeon-toed, eyes-down, shuffle-along criteria that are popular in the blogosphere at the moment. So my flying around, in these very waterproof boots, is for you!

I have a lot of photos and exciting things to share with you all over the next couple of days, so keep your ears... peeled (?) on Twitter!

P.S. a general question for all you jewellery experts out there - Google can't seem to make up its mind about whether sterling silver is smeltable/meltable/I-don't-know-the-technical-term or not. Suggestions/insight?

P.P.S. I hereby promise to lay off hyphens and forward slashes in future.

*love*

xx

“The single most powerful tool for winning a negotiation is the ability to get up and walk away from the table without a deal.” ~ Unknown. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online