Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Stop slouching.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
YesStyle.com Pocket Blouse - Shilla Khaki Studded Harem Shorts - Swedish Hasbeens Skyhigh Clogs in Natural Leather from Solestruck.com - FENDI Vintage Sunglasses

No leaping around today :) In the few days I've owned them, I've gotten so precious about the flawless leather on these Swedish Hasbeens clogs (thanks to Solestruck.com) that I'll do nothing but walk in straight lines in them. As most of you know, I never did jump on the clog bandwagon while they stormed the runways last season, but these are so beautiful in their own right (and super comfortable at that). The light leather is such a dream for summer. Check out some other fantastic colours that played a decent part in softening my turned back to clogs HERE.

I was pretty glad that I found this door that was the same colour as these equally wonderful shorts lent to me by the wonderful girls of Shilla. It must be the day for breaking down past barriers, given that I haven't been an advocate of harems until I realised that shorts like these don't make legs look half their length like full length pants do. The combination of my favourite pale pastel-type colours, studded khaki and breezy slouch of top and bottom makes for a decent stroll down shady lanes. Be sure to keep up Shilla's adventures HERE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How have all your weeks been? I've been on a depressing hunt for a formal dress for my formal coming up in less than a month (eep) - where each dress I fall in love with gets progressively more expensive than the last, the latest being this beauty. Sigh, any suggestions?

*love*

xx

Stop slouching. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online