Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Formalities.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After much poking from a good number of you beautiful people, here are some photos of my formal/dress/hair/dancing/friends/whatever-else-you-wanted-to-see :) Be warned - a longer-than-usual post!

I wore this beautiful Rachel Gilbert dress with a huge thank you and eternal hugs and kisses to Rachel Gilbert and the beautiful girls over at Sweaty Betty PR ( I know - I died when I found out too). I felt so special wearing the mindblowing dress from the SS10 collection with Miss Rachel's signature beading and generally-exuding-awesomeness (there will be tears tomorrow when I must part with it :p).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's to floating on a cloud all night. Cliché. So true. No words, friends. No. Words.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The incredible Jo at Cristiane's somehow managed to do this.

Margaret: I think I'd like something with a fishtail braid.
Jo: I haven't done a fishtail braid in 5 years - but we'll see what we can do.

Amazing. Jo, I will eat you and your talent.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, another grand thank you dance for the Betties and Ms Gilbert, and to my awesome year group - it was a bit sad that it was our last function all together!

You can probably stalky-stalk some more from the event photographer like this, this and this one, though I'm not a fan of her lighting :) I'll probably get a hold of some more photos within the next couple of weeks too, so keep an eye out on Twitter! (All photos above are by myself, dear Mum and Tash)

I hope I haven't forgotten anything!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a $100 Westfield Gift Card just in time for Christmas!! Click HERE.

*love*

xx

Formalities. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online