Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Haul: ELF Studio Blushes! + Swatches & Photos!


Candid Coral is a soft coral pink with a golden, coral sheen. Its appears to be a similar shade to MAC Springsheen or NARS Orgasm. Peachy Keen is a soft, natural pink with a golden sheen. And, Gotta Glow is a highlight color that is basically a sheer white with a golden yellow sheen - similar to MAC Vanilla pigment or NARS Albatross. My favorite of the three is Peachy Keen. I think it's a pretty every day color. The blushes are very soft and powdery, pigmented and lasted all day over my foundation. None of the shades appear to be overly shimmery.

The every day price for these blushes are $3.00. There are 9 shades in total.You can view them all here.
Have you tried any of their blushes or bronzers? What did you think?

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with ELF. I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. I paid for this product myself and as always, my reviews are honest and are based on my personal experience in using the product.

Haul: ELF Studio Blushes! + Swatches & Photos! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online