Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Looking like 100.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Before I do my happy ramble, I wanted to say thank you to all you wonderfully sweet people who emailed/commented with smiley vibes for my formal last night - I had so much fun and I'll have photos to show you all very very soon!!

Last Wednesday evening, I had the pleasure of attending the opening of 100 Squared in the brand new Pitt St Westfield. This was amazing for me to see, particularly because a fair few of the lovely designers who I knew from way back in May at Fashion Forward Festival as the best of Sydney's up-and-coming were making their store debuts in Westfield. Seriously. Amazing, huh?

It was such a fun atmosphere, and fantastic to see so much variety in one space! I definitely have my eye on a lot of pieces... anyone care to join me when I trip on back to Westfield Ground Floor?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

P.S. Speaking of Westfield, don't forget to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card Giveaway right HERE!

*love*

xx

Looking like 100. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online