Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Opposite |ˈäpəzit| adj. diametrically different.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Junk Clothing Printed Eyelet Top - Shilla Red Highwaisted Shorts - ModCloth.com Gym Socks - Wanted Shoes Brogues

If you know anyone from Sydney, you'll have heard us all complaining about the horrible start to Summer - so today, I decided to make up for that in bright colours and crazy prints. In doing so, I have (evidently) run across an epic focus fail. See? Overcast skies even mess with focus. Let's hope my jumping makes up for that (woohoo - I'm getting better at it!)

I discovered, splashing through the rain on day one of "Summer", that these wonderful brogues and just as wonderfully waterproof. Wanted Shoes, I love you. It's so good to have a pair of transeasonal flats for once, as well. I'll have to show you the fun wingtip detailing close up some time!

On another note, I look strangely young in these photos. I'll wait 10 years to be grateful for that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not much else to say today, except that I'm running around getting things together for my formal tomorrow night :) I think I've mentioned it once or twice, and I'm so very excited to show you all what I'm wearing! Photos to come for sure.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the $100 Westfield Gift Card Giveaway!! A serious kickalong for Christmas!

*love*

xx

Opposite |ˈäpəzit| adj. diametrically different. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online