Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

I left the keys in the car, I left the door ajar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Over the past few days I've had some emails and comments asking me to share what I actually do with my life aside from talk to you awesome people and other blog-related things. Although this little collection of Summer-sun-drenched photos isn't quite the most riveting life experience, it's a start. Do we want to see more of these visual diaries?

  1. Sunset while hiding behind a bush
  2. My beloved Covet Vintage Co. shirt - it glows
  3. Home from a Hawaiian themed 18th
  4. Just keeping it real
  5. The entire contents of my jewellery... pile... set for styling
  6. Really brings out my eyes
  7. With Tori and Jannes after our shoot (will share soon!)
*love*

xx

I left the keys in the car, I left the door ajar. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online