Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Review: Love & Beauty Pink Creme Blush & Lip Tint!

Love & Beauty Creme Blush & Lip Tint (from Forever 21)


I picked up this blush at Forever 21 while I was doing some Christmas shopping a few weeks ago. It's a cream based blush can also be used on the lips. I'm not sure if there are any other shades than "Pink".. this is the only shade I saw and there are none currently on their website. It has a nice smooth consistency that's not too oily, waxy or overly creamy. It almost has the consistency of a lip balm - but slightly creamier. It has good pigmentation and blends evenly. It looks a little dull in the compact, but applied to my cheeks it brightens up my face and because of my yellow toned skin.. this blush pulls a little coral colored. I've been using this lately as a base for some of my powder brushes and it works great. I also really like this on the lips. It almost reminds me of MAC Creme Cup. It is slightly drying for the lips though.. so I would recommend a lip balm prior to application. Not bad for $3.80!

on my bare lips..

I always have good finds at Forever 21.. have you discovered any good products there lately?

Review: Love & Beauty Pink Creme Blush & Lip Tint! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online