Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Invisible stripes.

IMG_8051

AL&ALICIA Blazer - Somedays Lovin' Cropped Tank - ANISE Tribal Bones Pants - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C Clutch

A super fast post to share what I had to throw on super fast this afternoon to substitute a friend who was meant to be substituting his mum at a parent event of his sister's. In short, I ended up making conversation with people old enough to be my parents. And people thought I had a child when I was 10. It was awkward.

But at least my favourite visual-kapow clutch was cooler than theirs :) In hindsight, I quite enjoy how the stripes in the tank sort of mirror the fishbone tie-dye in these super awesome pants that will hit Autumn so hard once it's no longer 35 celcius (yeah there was no air-con - I suffered a little).

IMG_8066
IMG_8032
IMG_8080

Despite their age, I still got compliments on my beloved Tony Bianco shoesies!

Speaking of which, I stopped in at the SENSO warehouse sale... and check out the babies I bagged HERE!

OM NOM NOM. So excited to break them in.

*love*

xx

Invisible stripes. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online