Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Dotti.

IMG_3693 2

A week ago, I had the absolute pleasure of running down to the beautiful Establishment (I can never get enough of the view from that building) to happily walk through the chunky knits, leather panels, and incredibly draped chiffon of a very refined Dotti FW11 collection - Aussie ladies, get excited for these babies to hit stores. They are going to wreak havoc I tell you! I'm definitely liking the attention to detail (in the way of tastefully subtle embellishments) and mish mash of texture in this collection. Particularly suede and wool. Yum... shorts.



Aside from the incredible prints and that cape, the pieces had me dying for cable knit. Is it wrong of me to cross my fingers for a colder winter so I can go nuts with layers? These are some of the favourites I have in mind.

IMG_3701
IMG_3715
IMG_3713
IMG_3709
IMG_3696
IMG_3698

Thanks to Sweaty Betty PR for having me!

*love*

xx

Dotti. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online