Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

FOTD Using Guerlain Parure Extreme #3!

Hey Everyone!
I thought I'd do a quick update how my Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation is working for me. (I apologize for all of my foundation posts and if you can't keep up with them all!) So, I purchased Guerlain Parure Extreme in #4 back in December (click here to view original review + fotd) and although I loved the foundation, it was a terrible color choice for me. To make it work, I would use a foundation in the lightest shade (Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Classic Ivory) to lighten it up and then I would a drop of Coastal Scents yellow corrector to give it a more yellow/golden tone. That was working great for me, but I really wanted to find my correct color match, so I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of mixing foundations all of the time.

Earlier this month, I decided to place an order for Guerlain Parure Extreme in the shade #3. I had no idea until that point what Guerlain's numbering meant for the foundation, until Lisasz09 on youtube let me know that even numbers are actually pink toned, and odd numbers are yellow toned. So, I was please to know that it isn't the whole line that is pink toned. I'm happy to say that #3 matches me beautifully, and is a good NC30-35 match. It doesn't have a strong yellow tone, per say, but it matches me very good.

Swatched Top: Guerlain Parure Foundation #3, Bottom: Guerlain Parure Extreme #4
I've been wearing this foundation almost every day, with the exception of the days where I've tested out Chanel Vitalumiere, Laura Mercier Silk Creme & a couple days of Neutrogena Healthy Skin. I love that it looks so natural & with setting powder, lasts all day. It has climbed up my list of favorite foundations, and made it to my top 5.

I didn't set my foundation with powder, because I wanted to show the santiny finish. It was a bit cloudy today, so my skin looks a little beige? I assure you though, the color match is excellent, and this is just not the best lighting. I'll be wearing this in FOTD's to come. My FOTD today is nothing spectacular, because I was about to go grocery shopping for a BBQ and didn't want to go too heavy on my eyes in the day time.

Weird lighting & I look washed out because I switched the Auto I-Contrast setting on my camera
Face:
 Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Medium under my eyes, around the corners of my nose and under my brows
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in #20 under my eyes over the Hard Candy Concealer for a better color match
Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation #3 applied a sheer layer with my fingers, and built a thin second layer with my MAC 131 duo fibre brush
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in Brunette 02 applied to the hollows of my cheeks & extended up my cheekbones
MAC Cremeblend Blush in Obviously Orange applied to my cheekbones
Hard Candy Blush in Moneymoon applied over Obviously Orange for a soft, shimmery peach sheen

Brows:
MAKE UP FOREVER Eyebrow Corrector in #3
MAC Brow Set in Girl/Boy

Eyes: 
Dior 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow (golden shade all over my lid, brown in the outer V)
Bobbi Brown Long Wearing Gel Ink in Black Ink (lined my top and bottom lash line)
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
Revlon Fantasy Lengths Professional Self Adhesive Eyelashes #99500

Lips:
MAC Lip Erase in Light applied as a light base to my lips
MAC Lip Liner Pencil in Subculture
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #26 Tender Peach (this shade looks much different.. lighter and more pink - with lip erase as a base.. I love it! But we all know RV lipsticks have the worst staying power and it was practically gone in these photos despite I had just applied it.)

FOTD Using Guerlain Parure Extreme #3! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online