Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

I love LILYA.

IMG_9813

LILYA Mohair Poncho in Sand and Black - Penny Anne Lace Camisole - Junk Clothing Cargo Shorts - Just Gorgeous Gifts Melko Rose Leather Cuff in Black

I cannot even begin to express how in love I am with this poncho by LILYA - I'm not even going to try to think of a suitable adjective for it. Lisa, you're a creative genius. It walks the gloriously fine line between insanely soft blanket and not-quite-open knit with the oh so perfect gathers on the front, and just as much warmth on the back. I've never appreciated mohair this much.

This fantastic leather cuff has become attached to my arm over the past week - I've randomly threaded a few skinny black satin ribbons through it to offset the sharpness of the laser-cutting. It accidentally coordinates with my favourite Penny Anne cami, so the two happily cruise through life together, which suits me just fine.

IMG_9806
IMG_9817
IMG_9835
IMG_9830

At some point, I'm going to have to find the time (or get up a half hour earlier) to snap photos for you all when it isn't dark - difficult when it gets dark at something stupid o'clock like 5pm. But I shall try :) and hope that the day I decide to get up at 6, it isn't raining.

This time round, though, I was fairly happy with the darkness. Who would have thought tying this tacky-threadbare-sequinned-something over my lens (I use it is an atmospheric lampshade on good days) would make for awesome scattered light? Can't wait to test it out in morning sunlight!

P.S. You have three hours to enter the PRETTY DOG giveaway to win a $169 DLC Brooklyn necklace!! Quick quick: HERE.

*love*

xx

I love LILYA. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online