Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Paper Skye x Shine By Three.

IMG_1826
IMG_1846
IMG_1840
IMG_1833
IMG_1828

So. Here's the big news that I've been waiting to share since Wednesday.

You all remember that I shot Paper Skye's beautiful SS11/12 collection over the Easter break (you'll be seeing those final shots in due time, as well as shots from their runway show this Friday afternoon - get excited!).

More importantly: I'm so excited to be styling the Paper Skye show this RAFW! I spent this morning at fittings with (intimidatingly stunning) models and assorted racing-around-with-clipboards-laptops-and-pins people, working out looks with Yan and designer Kirsten - and the above are just a few snaps (and serious sneak-peek-ness) of amazing things to come. On the edges of your seats till Friday, friends.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, I feel like I'll appreciate the shows and presentations this week that much more, having seen first hand the amount of time and blood/sweat/tears that go into sending one look down a runway.

Needless to say I'm excited out of my mind.

Brace yourselves for a whirlwind week, bloglovers! Stay up to date on Twitter and Facebook :)

P.S. I promise - as soon as this insanity is over, I'll have a giveaway winner to announce!

*love*

xx

Paper Skye x Shine By Three. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online