Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

Step two.

IMG_6748 2



YesStyle.com.au Double Breasted Cape Jacket - YesStyle.com.au Highwaisted Canvas Shorts - Romwe Striped Tights - Therapy Shoes Big Ben Boots

It makes me feel slightly old-and-wise to say that my dear little blog is now 2 years old. I would just like to extend a wonderfully clichéd thank you to all you amazing readers for bringing me all this way and for kicking me along into such incredible opportunities - through blogging I've been able to meet a ridiculous number of inspiring people that have been so kind as to guide me a little in an equally inspiring multitude of ways. Then next year is certainly going to be some happy internetted ride. Be prepared!

And bazam: here's me jumping in what you would think are the most unjumpable boots to celebrate that. Definitely not that case.

I wore this cape to uni this week and got a lot of what-are-you-wearings. Yeah well screw you all - I'm warm. It takes a lot of willpower not to sit in the corner petting the super soft navy blue. Disclaimer: Please be prepared to get sick of this cape as a serious repeat offender :) (I have also taken a liking to tucking my hair in to all sorts of necklines).

IMG_6710
IMG_6766
IMG_6713
IMG_6763

In my hurried in-the-door-out-the-door blogposts recently, I'd completely forgotten to announce the winner to my Gigi Vintage Easter Giveaway! SO I'm jumping to announce (so appropriately too) that the winner is...


Congratulations lady!! I'll be in touch to get your details soon.

Otherwise, tell me tell me - how has everyone's week been? I feel an odd half-asleep detachment from this space that really needs to be picked up.

*love*

xx

Step two. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online