Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

My Top 9 Favorite Warm-toned Blushes!

Assorted MAC Blushes
All Blushes in the same order as above photo. Clockwise from bottom right: Pleasureful Blushcreme, Coppertone, Eversun, Margin, Sunbasque, Gingerly.
Assorted Blushes
When it comes to blushes - warm colors always draw me in the most. I suppose it's because of my warm NC30-NC40 skintone that nothing quite flatters me like a warm, spicy bronze. I've accumulated quite a few, swapped away several of them and held onto my favorites. It's a bit of a coincidence the majority of the blushes in my collection are MAC - but I really love MAC blushes and wish I can own them all!

My favorite way to wear these blushes is with browns, bronzes and gold on the eyes and coral on the lips.

Perhaps a little something like this? Alright, maybe a little dramatic, but the look is gorgeous!
[Source: http://www.eaumg.net/tag/sexy-makeup]
  • MAC MARGIN is a peachy red-pink with very fine multi-colored shimmer and frost. It's pratically identical to Sunbasque, but has a bit of a pink tone, which Sunbasque is absent of. Although it has a frost finish, I don't find it to be too frosty - somewhat similar to an MSF, maybe even a little more subtle.
  • MAC SUNBASQUE is a peachy-red with loads of multi-colored fine shimmer. This was one of my first MAC blush purchases a few years back after finding out it was one of Jessica Burciaga's favorites! It's one of my all time favorites.
  • MAC GINGERLY is a velvety matte (it's actually a Sheertone, and it does have a couple of extra fine sparkles - but they are basically non-existent) brick red with a slight orange/rosy tone. It's really similar to Coppertone, but Coppertone has a stronger red tone and no pink tones.
  • MAC COPPERTONE is a matte, brick red with a bit of an orange/peach tone. It was one of my first MAC blushes, if not my first MAC blush and I love it!
  • MAC EVERSUN (limited edition) is a golden bronze with red undertones and slight shimmer. Originally I thought Eversun would be a great bronzer by the looks of it in the pan, but it's a bit tricky - because once it hits my cheeks, the red tones really come out. The shimmer is very subtle and hardly noticeable once applied.
  • MAC PLEASUREFUL BLUSHCREME (discontinued) is a slightly reddened pink-peach that gives a very natural, dewy flush of color to the cheeks.
  • MAC SO CEYLON MINERALIZE SKINFINISH is a pinked copper-bronze with deep golden veining. It contains very fine pink/multi-colored shimmer and looks a bit frosty on the cheeks.
  • NARS LOVEJOY is a rosy-bronze with lots of fine, golden shimmer. Although it looks ultra shimmery in the pan, it's not as intense on the cheeks.
  • MAKE UP FOREVER HD #10 is an intense, warm red. When blended out, it creates a beautiful copper color that looks amazing on the cheeks.
Heavy swatches on NC30 skin [click to view larger]
What are some of your favorites?

    My Top 9 Favorite Warm-toned Blushes! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
     
    Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online