Fashion and Beauty - Wholesale Womens Clothing.

My mother has all the right answers

IMG_6897  IMG_6906 IMG_6904 image

My day so far has been really relaxing. I slept in, and when I felt awake I dropped out to the post office to bring home these nice, and craved items. I`ve been talking about the shoes, but the box… can anyone guess what`s in there??

Just now I had the best sandwich with tomato, mozarella basil and that salty delicious ham. I`m just gonna sit back and relax, reading my newest issue of british Vogue and Harper`s bazaar. I just had a peek inside Vogue yesterday, and I have to tell you there`s alot great stuff in this issue.

I hope you all have a wonderful saturday! So long my lovelies!

 

xx T

My mother has all the right answers Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Anonymous
 
Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online Bellini's Fashion and Beauty, Womens Clothing, Located in Glenwood Springs Colorado, plus size womens clothing, womens clothing suppliers, womens urban clothing, women's boutique clothing, trendy women's clothing, womens designer clothing, womens clothing in bulk, womens clothing online